Private Lessons, Classes & Registration Portal
Private Music Lessons
The Guild offers private music instruction with the following: Brass instruments, flute, guitar, percussion (drums), piano/keyboard, recorder, saxophone, violin, and voice. Lessons are typically thirty minutes of private instruction each week. Students may begin lessons anytime during the year depending on availability. Private music lessons are $20 per 30-minute lesson. Lessons are paid on a monthly basis and are held at 520 West Waugh Street.
Find out more about our Current Instructors or Instrument Offerings
For more information or to register for a class fill out our online registration form or call Music Director Lisa Elders at 706-259-1822 or email email@example.com.
|Music Madness: January 9th — March 6th|
|This class incorporates movement, instruments, singing, literacy activities, and dance.|
|9 months — 6 years||Tuesdays||5:30 - 6:15 pm||520 W Waugh Street||$140/9 Week Session
*Students enrolling in Music group classes will automatically be enrolled in all 4 sessions at the time of registration. If you are not planning on attending all sessions, then you will need to let the front desk know so that you will be dropped from future sessions.
To get more information about this program, please contact Lisa Elders at (706) 259-1822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guild Policies and Procedures
Each Visual Arts, Gymnastics, Dance and Music family is charged a registration fee of $30 per family per year. This fee helps to cover administrative costs, overhead, and to offset the cost of the online registration system throughout the year. This fee also holds your student's spot in their class. Registration fees are billed once yearly per family and covers all members of the household in any Guild classes with which they participate.
Registering for a class and/or lesson is a commitment to attend as scheduled. If for any reason you or your student cannot continue, the following will apply:
· The parent, guardian or responsible party must notify the Guild through written notice, verbal notice or by using our online system. Accounts are charged for classes until a withdrawal request is received. 30 -day notice must be given for Dance and Music classes that are billed monthly. Gymnastics and Visual Art class are billed in session so the Guild must be notified before the next session begins.
· Students withdrawing from class or lessons with less than 30 -day notice must pay for the following month. If a student is withdrawing from class or lessons with less than 30 days’ notice may be responsible for the following month.
· Students withdrawing from a session after the session has started are responsible for that sessions fees.
To Register For a Class:
· Visit our website at www.creativeartsguild.org and follow the link to “Registration Portal” registration system under the classes tab.
· For information about Art and Music classes, call 706-278-0168.
· For information on Dance or Gymnastics classes, call 706-529-3442, ext. 1
· $30 yearly registration fee will be charged at registration for all classes in Dance, Gymnastics, Music and Visual Arts classes.
· Please see Departmental Guidelines and Policies for more information on session and monthly tuition.